Ecstatic Dance Bristol
1st & 3rd Sunday of every month
10:30 - 14:00
Simpleweb, 86 Bedminster Parade, Bristol, BS3 4HL
~ Lineup & Tickets ~
01/10 ~ Osara x Kyle Rose (Journey2the1) ~ Ecstatic Dance w/ Live Music & Sound Bath
15/10 ~ Leah Luna (Berlin)
29/10 ~ Anna-Lisa (Ecstatic Dance Brighton)
05/11 ~ Mattana
19/11 ~ Osara
03/12 ~ Mira Khanya (Movement Medicine)
17/12 ~ Gaia Harvey Jackson
Ecstatic Dance Bristol
Ecstatic Dance Bristol combines the worlds of Ecstatic Dance, diverse dance music and sound system culture with prayer, mindfulness and ritual.
Using the practice of Ecstatic Dance we create a held space for you to express, expand and experience rejuvenation through movement, dance and sound.
The experience is a modern day ritual where the communion of people, movement and sound serve as mediums for transformation, liberation and soul invigorating celebration.
Our community gatherings are sober and suitable for all ages, abilities and people.
Come as you are. Dance as you please. Be your unique self.
Become a member to support the continuing growth of this community and benefit from a 21% discount on tickets for all of our events.
Choose what pricing plan suits you and setup a monthly Direct Debit with GoCardless:
Ecstatic Dance Guidelines & Safe(r) Space Agreement
By purchasing a ticket and attending our events you agree to respect and follow our Ecstatic Dance Guidelines and Safe(r) Space Agreement. These guidelines and agreements indicate the behaviour and rules that are acceptable and must be followed. These are put in place to ensure that everyone feels safe and welcome in our spaces.
Ecstatic Dance Guidelines
- Be here: no outside shoes
- Be free: dance how you want / no judgement
- Be present: no unauthorised filming or photography
- Be embodied: no talking on the dance floor
- Be clear: no alcohol or drugs
- Be consensual: respect & honour boundaries of yourself & others - if it's not a clear “YES”, everything else must be considered a “NO”
Safe(r) Space Agreement
- You are responsible for yourself, your wellbeing & your belongings
- You are responsible for your own experience & interactions with others
- Be mindful, respectful & aware of yourself & others
- You agree to be consensual, respect other people's boundaries & ensure you give as much space as they require - if it's not a clear “YES”, everything else must be considered a “NO”
- People can change their mind, therefore remember that a YES can always turn into a NO and that must be respected every time
- You agree that you are able to say “YES” or “NO” in an appropriate way (a “NO” can be ‘prayer hands’ or Namaste followed by a bow)
- If you feel unsafe or uncomfortable for any reason then please let our Welfare Angel or a Team Member know immediately
Refunds & Transfers
Please note, we do not arrange refunds for tickets. We encourage ticket reselling via the ‘Ecstatic Dance Bristol Community' group on Signal OR If you give 48hrs notice or more, before the event, we can transfer your ticket to a future date (email Osara).
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Telegram & more…